Sunday, August 29, 2010

Grey Street

2.30am on a Saturday Night I suddenly feel the need to start blogging again.

Now you don’t need the mandatory why I quit blogging, how much I missed it, and why I am back post. Right?

It’s been almost a year since I last blogged. But I am still as much of a mess as I was back then. I still over think and over analyze things till I have sucked on every minute detail to the extent that I lose the plot completely. I still tell myself I’m fine. I still have conversations in my head. Nasty conversations. I still feel I am a fighter. A new age avatar of SuperMan. And all it still takes is one good song on the radio to lift me up! Although alcohol also works just fine.

So yes it’s been a year! Any boy updates I’m sure you’re wondering. To which I would have to say.. Nothing major. Another year went by. Another boy. Another happy - can’t stop smiling – im having the best time of my life – is he the one – drunk giggly sessions – parties – late night snacks together – a million coffee sessions , and then, the pain – the vulnerability – tears – melancholy. It’s a loop. Life is a loop. And I should’ve known better by now... but all the chick flicks and Karan Johar movies, so bloody misleading!

All said and done. I am back. I don’t promise to be regular. But maybe once in a while when I need to rant I will come here. There’s only so much freedom that 140 characters on Twitter allows. For now, Scribble And A my only two readers.. I am Back!

4 comments:

  1. wheee, am happy that you are back.
    and dude! you have been hiding stuff. i had no idea there is (was?) a boy scene.. granma will give you the same ol advice.. stop fretting, and live it up.. you are young, bloody young to be done and dusted with men! just imagine- its the same loop but different men, it doesnt get better than that in my book :) 'the one' doesnt exist, take it from me.
    yanyway! all i am saying is i was where u are now and after all these years i know that missing out on that hotass biker isnt the worst thing thats happened in my life.
    keep writing!
    scribble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ...

    Good to see you back! The fluorescent addition makes the outlook much brighter. By the way, I was in Delhi on 28th - 30th Aug and it was entirely grey and just didn't stop raining.

    Scribble - wassup with you? Post something, man. Anything. Life during Ramadan, if you want any ideas.

    I was on a flight yesterday via Dubai.Emirates, in my view, is one of the best airlines I've flown but they sometimes lack tact. They served lunch a little after 5 pm when most of the passengers were fasting and Iftar was still a few minutes away. I dug into the lamb curry they served with gusto since I missed my lunch rushing to the airport (I am always in a rush to airports)and felt guilty that the guy next to me was fasting and I was eating some particularly aromatic stuff. I wonder why they didn't serve once for all once it was Iftar time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and I like the come back post...i know i said i won't bother with a comment but just could not help it.
    boys will come and boys will go....chin up you have you and those conversation in the head....they always help believe me!!!...and so do chick flicks :D.....
    now i'm templted to write something too.......ahh nooo..maybe not yet :)

    keep it coming..and yes..update me when you dooo...like you did for this one...i'll come running..i ain't got no reader, nothing now for alerts !! lazy me

    keep it coming...
    love A

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to see ya bak.... though i neva visited much!! :P ,

    ReplyDelete